- 8 x large pasta sauce (freezer and not all for us) - 2 without onion, 2 without green leafy veg and the rest with everything
- heart shape chocolate cake for 6th Wedding Anniversary (been together 21 years this August)
- 1 roast free range chicken with roast potato (dinner), which via the 'three meals one chook' also yielded:
- moist chicken breast for wraps (freezer) and
- enough stock to make home made chicken noodle soup (freezer). That was last night.
For market day today:
- 2/3doz oat biscuits,
- 2/3 dozen gingerbread,
- 32 mini pizzas, and
- at this stage 2 dozen cinnamon scrolls because some idiot (ie me) put the second pan of sweet dough in minus the water! So added the water and going to see how it turns out. (edit: so far so good! So make that 4 dozen cinnamon scrolls)
- oh and not last night but last week, froze and shared 3 batches of chocolate slice.
I don't really 'do' manicures (each to their own and a nice French polish does look pretty) but I just don't find it satsifying like baking and doing, so this is my 'enjoy' and thankfully it's also productive and economical. My legs are pumpin' though lol so I might have a sit down this arvo and a cuppa for a minute or two! Scratch that - found the rest of my 'to do' list - ha!
However, I realise I forgot to water the fruit n vege gardens this morning... mm-hm.