Sunday, January 31, 2010

Part 3... the face & wig...

I will admit first up that Brooke is making the wig - she has almost finished it in the time it took me to think about it, cast on and then get confused LOL. I did have a go but I think curly boucle is not a good thing to learn on LOL. Here's the progress pics since the first posts
First post
Second post
and last nights and this morning's efforts. The eyes and feet aren't exactly to the pattern but I think they turned out ok... that is, they didn't turn out horribly. The knitted jumper is purely for the photo. Considering I'm only half way through my first knitting project ever, I think knitted clothes will have to wait. Now I just need to work out how to make clothes for a 13.5" doll with a generous head. I think I'll do some basic pants and top patterns from scratch and see how we go...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...