Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just begun and progress pics - Quinn's Waldorf doll...

Last night I began Quinn's Waldorf doll. Here are the progress pics - the first from last night (the head base) and the rest from today. I will have to teach myself (with help from Brooke, no doubt!) to crotchet to do the hair, and the smile on the piece of fabric is just to give me an idea as to position that I can play about with a little. Don't look too carefully at the tacking stitches on the arms and neck just yet... as I have to go round and finish attaching them.

Oh... and the doll has no thumbs... very annoying story as I really like the thumbs on the dolls... but nevermind. Does have a nose though ;) and the eyes are just for position... will have to stitch them on very soon :) then come the clothes... for those unfamiliar with Waldorf Dolls, this may help you - What is a Waldorf Doll?

1 comment:

'N' said...

He/she is looking very Waldorf already. Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...