Sunday, November 09, 2008

28 Weeks 1 Day pics

Here's the accomodation where the Little Guy is growing... he's decided that there is no particular position he likes the best at the moment and every other day almost, finds him in a new spot. Hiccups inside one hip, then the other, then up near my belly button! So I won't be worrying too much about his position until closer, except of course to still encourage him as much as I can, by laying on my left side as usual when sleeping, by hands and knees work (plenty of that - weeding, finding things under the lounge etc)...

Still getting things done, wanting to get them done faster but oh well! Hopefully the co-sleeping cot will arrive soon and I can wash that and get that set up - let it air out and de-gas well before he arrives. Hoping to finish the laundry this month as well, since that's where his clothes, nappies, towels, rugs etc will go - all in the one spot as the change mat sits on top of the front loader, and the nappy bucket and trough are right there. Easy!

I've updated the Before Birth List - it's nearly all done! well... still a few bits left to do. All in all I think this pregnancy so far has gone well - I know so many people endure heaps through their pregnancies and I am lucky. Previously I've never had any problems, and the only niggling thing this time round is a pelvic bone threatening to separate (sounds fun huh!) and the usual tiring out quick. I am just looking forward to Jan/Feb - knowing and anticipating labour at any time... waiting for those first contractions, or waters trickling... meeting this little guy, full term, alive, healthy, warm and beautiful - seeing his eyes for the first time, feeling his baby-new skin and just soaking it all up. Of course not far from the back of my mind wondering why Brenna didn't get that same chance. Which will make enjoying him all the more precious. xo

1 comment:

~MY~6~PACK~ said...

Great belly shots.Your post made me even more cluckier than i already am :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...