Saturday, November 08, 2008

I'm getting there... slowly...

Well I am making progress via the KA thread and FLYing... I can see my desk now (woohoo) have a proper address book again (woohoo) that will live by the phone. The new bookshelves are getting filled slowly and neatly and things are being labelled as they go in. The boxes for the Prado are gradually coming out of our room *yay* which will mean room to put the co-sleeper cot in for Bub. I so want to share the name we have chosen for him - guess we'll have to wait until his Birthday!

Using a spiral photo thingo I have my morning/afternoon and before bed routines up and will do the weekly ones and add them in as I go. I did have these all done in my Control Journal until it (along with everything else) got stolen when my bags did. So, I'm doing it again but doing it this way (taking the daily/weekly bits out and putting them in the sprial thingy) is a neat and presentable way of having my routines where I can see them, without my entire file being on the kitchen bench. I am wary of THAT hotspot! I am also doing regular de-clutter missions.

Monday is quote day - plasterer, electrician, plumber, watertanks etc. Looking forward to it in a way but you know the deal, half a day on the phone. So bit by bit I'm getting there. I now have a lovely stacked fabric cupboard, and for fun we made blueberry muffins yesterday using this recipe - they're nice but quite unsweet - so more sugar next time methinks - keen to try this one though as recommend on Nappycino (thanks Nicky and Belindah). 'til next time!

2 comments:

Niki Jones said...

Yummo Kristy. I will post that jigsaw puzzle link as soon as I work out how to. I think I have an Idea of your little mans name. I won't tell a soul but does it have a double letter in it, like Brenna's name. If so I'm onto it. It is a name we have stashed away too. Could be wrong...but I think I'm onto to something...LOL.

Kristy said...

oooh Niki you'll have to email me and tell the name you're thinking of lol now you have ~me~ curious!

If you want just email me the link (copy and paste from your browser) - to add a link to your blog, type in 'jigsaw puzzle' or whatever the words you want are in the post, then highlight them and click on the little 'world' symbol in the toolbar - there you paste the 'link' and press enter and it will 'hyperlink' (or make the words a link) for you. HHT :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...