Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Ouch!

Well I thought this was a 'one off' and that it would require a day or so of going flat out to bring it on but nup... half an hour this morning and wow... just half an hour and it began to feel like the pubic bone was splitting in two! (Which the doc talked about yesterday and warned me about). Just walking from the car to the classroom was ... interesting this morning!

So I guess I'll be doing something rather unusual for me while pregnant... taking it easy! no moving furniture about or other such things that haven't been a prob before... which has really surprised me even tho I know all pregnancies are different this is a first for me... not to worry, so long as Bub is ok, that's what matters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...