Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Arrived at our house...

Well yesterday the most amazing parcel arrived! I did a swap with a Lovely Lady and my part of the swap arrived... I said to the kids (we had an extra at our place at the time)... do we have afternoon tea first, or open the parcel first? Which was met with a chorus of 'open the parcel, open the parcel!' lol So first were the fabrics which were exactly the ones, thankyou and patterns, looking forward to getting sewing and thankyou for keeping aside the little bunnies and carrots fabric... so I have to share pics because the time and care that's gone into them is just too lovely...

And to the individual things for all the children, all hand made just for them... well Jake was just rapt and has been drawing in his book ever since, it's the first thing he found when he got up this morning and will be the first thing he does when he walks in the door this afternoon. The pic is to the right, it closes on itself like a book and does up with ribbon on the side and the print is awesome!

Brooke was also rapt with hers and thinks you're very clever - once she gets good at finding everything she said she'll set the timer and see how quick she can find it all - oh and she said you must know her well lol because she loves colours! It's a little 'Eye-Spy' bag with an attached list of things to 'find' in amongst the clear beads that you can see through the 'window' - very clever!

Zeke's - it took me until I read 'read me last' letter to figure out it was a take-anywhere roll up blackboard! he was stoked lol - again, it's something he's been right there with and everyone thinks it's very cool - will be great for travelling (all of them will be). Rolls up with a ribbon tie & the print is very cute - he loves snails and bugs and things. As you can see all children who were over yesterday were just busting to 'help' him have a turn ;)







Brenna's - well it's just beautiful - we'll find somewhere for the Angel to hang each year and the little hankie with the 'B', the flowers and the carrots... so much time and care in it especially the tiny tiny crotcheted edging and miniature stitching... so beautifully done... thankyou... xo

& for the new Bub - can I really put a bum in those!? ;) Two embroidered lush prefolds - they're beautifully done and I love the little duckling bobbing under the water ;) The bunnies are too cute and so many tiny little stitches... very much looking forward to putting these on the little bum towards the end of January...
You chose so perfectly for each child and it's more than I ever expected in what I thought would be a simple parcel for me of material and patterns... Thankyou again ... I know it must have taken a LOT of time and effort and I know you're flat out... I feel very lucky... we all do.
THANKYOU...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...