Party Foods - Nappycino
THANK YOU BAGS/Lolly Bag ideas
Of course, you need to take into account the age of your party guests, any food requirements and/or allergies. We also don't 'do' commercial name-brand style things.
- Reusable Bags (I've found the kids love these) either make your own or buy, or use paper bags and put stickers/ribbon etc - you can have them match the theme or style of the party - your imagination is your limit and you can do anything on a budget! I've done draw string ones, with fabric to match the party and our kids still have all of those lol
- mini-pack of pencils/crayons/barrel sharpener
- glitter glue/glue stick
- mini-tub of playdough
- For DD1's Chef party, the children decorated their own cupcakes, and since it was a smaller guest list in terms of numbers, I put an organic cake mix, mini whisk, wooden spoon, notebook and some assorted lollies (gelatine free for our vegetarian guest)
- Nat Confectionary company lollies (if you're doing lollies, I like to do a few)
- Chocolate of choice
- packs of sultanas/nuts/dried fruit (taking into account food requirements/allergies)
- key ring where you can put in a favourite photo
- biscuit cutters
- coloured beeswax (for modelling) - it comes in thin 'bars' (try Steiner style stores)
- Rainbow colour pencil (Waldorf/Steiner style)
- packet of seeds - tomato seeds are good and they love picking the fruit!