Friday, March 08, 2013

Up the Tree This Afternoon

It was rather busy in the skies tonight, near our place - all kinds of birds and calls and songs going on - like the internet for birds but via the sky!  Anyway, when I went out the back, this little 'guy' and friends were having a right old chat in the gumtree.  It's times like that, if I just close my eyes, I can almost imagine I'm far away from where I am, surrounded by bush.  Such pretty sounds especially late in the afternoon and early in the morning.  A nice little serenade while watering the veges!


I guess, I'm glad the birds still have places to come to, where we are.  But I also worry that there's too many of them trying/needing to be in the same space.  Overcrowding in the branches as well as the suburbs...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...