Friday, November 11, 2011

An attempt at scheduling

In my attempt at scheduling (aim: more predictable, more prepared and more time-efficent to free up more time), begun this week, I am trying to pencil in the stuff I would like to do as well as what I have to do. That said there's only 24hrs in a day and 7 days in a week so it presents it's challenges!


Here's one thing I want to do. Pancake Sunday. We made these mid-week because I forgot that Coles don't stock the milk we use. So I went there instead of Woolworths so Quinn could go on the escalators, clean forgetting they don't sell the milk. So we had pancakes instead for breakfast the next day. No one complained! So I thought if I can do that on a school weekday morning, then why not on a Sun?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...