Thursday, November 04, 2010

Brooke's WIP

This is Brooke's latest WIP (work in progress) from her Soft Handwork class at school. All the children are either knitting socks, fingerless gloves (paws) or something along those lines. Brooke came home and showed me where she was up to yesterday



and this is where she was up to this morning...

I am impressed lol I admit I haven't really turned my attention to knitting so can do squares (and one WIP that I have sent to my Mum to finish a knitted critter) and that's about it! Brooke's Nanna and (great)Aunties/Nanna's though are quite good knitters so maybe some of the woolly genes come from there.

Brooke will have knit her own pair of socks by age 11 before her Mother has even attempted lol. Brooke is hoping her soft handwork/craft teacher C can help her finish the toe so she can get to the other sock. THAT will be the challenge, getting the other sock the same!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow! They are going to be awesome... very impressive!

Kristy said...

they're finished Ruth. And they're 'blocked' now as well (?). They are pretty darn cool and something I wish I knew how to make at her age!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...