Sunday, January 03, 2010

Owl Applique Tee

Scrolling through last night I found a heap of things I thought would be fun to do. This bear, 'Henri the knitted bear' - then I saw in the pattern it needs three needles argh LOL not something I think I ought to tackle as a beginner, I think! Found these cute-as watermelons (lime and jelly, choc chips), crowns, and more crowns ... and these awesome little owls... and this applique owl. So I asked Brooke would she like the latter on a shirt. She did the cutting, I did the ironing (self sticky stuff) and the sewing. Brooke chose the colours. Here is the pattern link.

1 comment:

traci said...

I love the colors you picked. It makes me want to break out some of my daugther's short sleeve tops for spring and get cracking on more. Thanks so much for sharing. I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...