Friday, October 23, 2009

what happens when your big brother and sister won't play UNO with you?

These guys often play UNO together and Zeke at 4yrs old knows all the strategies, tips, poker faces and holding on to 'good' cards ie not throwing them down with glee first chance you get... he does very well... anyway... sometimes one or the other won't want to play... and there's been talk of how old Quinn will need to be before he can actually play instead of eating the cards... so on this day, this is how the conversation went...

Zeke: Brooke you wanna play UNO with me?
Brooke: mmm no thanks
Zeke:... Jake... you wanna play UNO with me?
Jake: nah, I'm doing something else
(pause)
Zeke: does anyone wanna play UNO with me?!
(pause)
Zeke: I know... [excited] Brenna will play UNO with me! Brenna you can go first...
[off he goes to deal the cards, quite chuffed he found someone to play with! LOL]

So what does happen when your big brother and sister won't play UNO with you?
Easy! LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...