Monday, April 14, 2008

Dear Brenna...

Monday, April 14, 2008

My dear Brenna...
life is still so different,
what never changes it how much I miss you and wish intensely to be holding you now, as a new baby only a few weeks old...
you and I, and all of us, still learning about each other...
big love and hugs

xo

Mummy
--------------------------------------------

Poem for you that I wrote on the 14th January this year...
we ought to have been 32 weeks pregnant together.


It's Too Much...

it's too much to imagine
that I didn't get to see
your chubby little self,
and you, to see me...

It's too much to imagine
I'll never see you grin,
or cry or laugh or learn new things
because you have your wings.

It's too much to imagine
all the 'what might have been'
I wanted you so desperately,
how could the world be so,
so mean...

with much love,
Mummy xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...