Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The unfairness of it all...

I can't let today go by without posting...
Last night, 11th March... my close friend lost her Dad
their family lost a Father, a Poppy, a Partner... so many people lost a great friend... It's just so unfair...
My heart and thoughts are with you guys - my hugs today and always, convey what my words cannot. We know he lives on in your heart and your memories... I also know that this doesn't feel like enough, when all you want its to have him back...

It was only seems like a few weeks ago, that I caught up with Uncle John when he was visiting over here, one time after we came back from fishing... the same Uncle John he's always been since we were kids. Our Dads are meant to live forever, right?
Not too many months ago, [she] was here for me - the roles of devasted grieving friend, and supportive friend, were reversed... I hope I can be there enough for her the way she was and still is, for me.

We share the 11th of March... in a strange kind of way... your Dad, and Brenna's EDD.
We share the date, but I know it's you who's lost their Dad... I'm so truly sorry...
Love to you, here any time, you know that, any time at all...
xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...