Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quinn's Waldorf Doll finished...

Here's where it started - the pics are in reverse order so scroll to the bottom to start at the beginning and work your way up. Here's the finished doll... named 'Curly'. I showed him to Quinn who came running at him arms open grin on his face LOL and grabbed Curly. Lasted about 5mins LOL which is fine ;) Curly is now in our bed to soak up some Mummy scent. I always wanted to made a Steiner Doll... and finally put the procrastinating behind me and just did... (I did make a few when Brooke was little but they were all as gifts and much smaller) I think the pants need to be wider a little for some 'balance' to the size of the body... that might be on the 'to do' list... also perhaps some knitted clothes but not sure where or how on that one. Happy early Birthday Quinn, love from Mummy xops... maybe not buttons... I was thinking star buttons but then no didn't want buttons on it as I know Quinn would do his best to take them off... so what about a star shape applique to go on the front, sort of to cover the join down the centre and to finish it off... what do you think? And in what colour - the light blue, dark blue or red?
ok so I made Curly some calico pants with wider legs... not sure still what to do about the shirt...


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Very cute doll Kristy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...