Saturday, July 18, 2009

Still broken but cradled...

I was thinking about it the other day... Quinn has 'healed' (not the right word) some parts of me after losing Brenna... not that I miss her less or ache less in that sense because I don't... but that how situations make me feel is so very different now, to before Quinn...iykwim I would read about other people feeling the same (before I was pregnant with Quinn) and while I heard what they said I never really understood how it made that difference... iykwim

I think it's that I haven't finished my pregnancy/birthing/Baby days on such a sad note and I think it's made a difference in that sense - that baby things don't automatically make me sad because they're in a different context now.
Although Baby Girls... seeing my friend's baby who was due the same time as Brenna etc still does catch my heart off-guard... there's still tears when I least expect them... that kind of thing... so I do still 'get' it... and while I've come a long way, I'm still a Mum to a little girl I can never hold again... one I wish for so much... long to see what she would look like now, playing with her siblings...

Sadly there is a new Precious Angel, born not too long ago into the world too early to a loving family... the ache has only just begun... rest Little Man with a handsome name. Whispered kisses to you, and to your Family. Hugs to Mum... xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...