Thursday, July 30, 2009

A little gnome...

This is the little (boy) gnome (Steiner style) that Zeke (aged four) sewed by hand at Kindergarten today. He was very chuffed with his work! The green is the 'cape and hood' of the gnome and the grey wool is the gnome's face.

I think all things considered he's done quite well and he is as I said, very pleased with it. I like that the children learn these kinds of things at their school, both boys and girls. It teaches them so many extra things other than 'just' sewing. Way to go matey!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Gorgeous work Zeke! I can't believe that chubby baby I met in Perth is now 4!

Sally (from EB)

Kristy said...

Hi Sally :) Thanks, I'll let him know... and I was thinking along the same lines when I spotted your sig recently over on EB ;) ah... how fast the little people grow eh ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...