Sunday, February 24, 2008

This Coming Tuesday...

This coming Tuesday, I should be 38 weeks...
Brenna should be still growing, fully ready to come and be birthed... what's that word people use..? Surreal... that's the one - and it is and will be for endless time to come I think. I miss her massively.
Not sure what plans we'll make for the two days either side of her EDD... since Brooke, Jake and Zeke were all born two days either side of their EDD, I'm guessing that's my 'gestating time' and while I know it's an EDD, it's all I have really, in terms of guesstimating when Brenna would have been born had she grown to term.
She has her Birthday, and we will always celebrate that
No one can take away the heartache... but no one can take away our love and memories either...
We will always have our Brenna...
xo We Love & Miss You baby Girl...
Mummy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...